SB&H's Executive Team extend their thanks to all SB&H staff members this Employee Appreciation Day 2017.
- Podcast from May 18, 2016 featuring Dr. Bob Bohankse, SB&H Chief of Clinical Services & Clinical Training, talking with Marty Manning about SB&H’s programs, integrated care, prevention and focusing on a wellness-based vs. illness-based system; all as part of May is Mental Health Month:
Valley Views Radio Show Podcast
- Podcast from September 22, 2014 featuring Deborah Woodard, SB&H VP Community Resilience and Ken Curry, Director PATH Program, highlighting the LIGHT program which funds housing and services for the chronically homeless:
LIGHT Program Podcast
- Audio from October 30, 2013 interview on KMOG 1420 AM featuring Nanci Stone, SB&H Payson/VP Payson:
KMOG 1420 AM Interview
- Audio from interview on KQNA 1130 AM Featuring Amanda Hart, SB&H Prescott/Prescott Valley Coordinator.
KQNA 1130 AM Interview
- South Mountain W.O.R.K.S/Southwest Behavioral & Health Services' Public Service Announcement for prevention of underage drinking:
Think Twice, Lock It Up.