Our School and Community-based Counseling Services (SCCS) programs provide the following services:
Comprehensive behavioral health services to youth and their families in school and community settings. The unique community-centered approach and community location allows for easy accessibility for residents and potential recipients of services; familiarity with the community surroundings to include challenges faced, resources available, etc.; and the ability to custom-tailor the type of services to that particular community.
- Individualized Assessment
- Individualized Services Plan (ISP)
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Psychoeducational and Therapeutic Groups
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development
- Child and Family Team Process (an aspect of the Arizona Model for Children and Families)
Chandler CARE Center*
Email address: CCCcounselingreferrals@sbhservices.org.
Chandler Unified School District
Creighton School District
SCCS Main: Alysson Zatarga
West Valley School Based Services
Counseling Referral form (Spanish)
Completed Counseling Referral forms can be emailed, faxed, or delivered to Chandler CARE Center.