DrugFreeAZKids.org inspires people to feel better and reach their potential. Through helping people discover their strengths, we improve our communities.
- We are united in discovering what people want and need.
- We value hope, empowerment, discovery and self-determination.
- We respect the diversity amongst individuals.
- We believe in collaboration.
- We believe in the resilience and recovery of individuals.
- We believe the quality of our service is determined by the satisfaction of our customers.
- We value our employees, who are the heart of our organization.
- We value the effective and efficient management of our resources.
A Father's Story
Over sixty-four thousand lives are lost to addiction each year. That’s 174 people per day. Every family’s story about struggling with a loved one’s substance use is unique. After years of struggling with an addiction to opioids, David Bixler’s son found help and hope and now is in long-term recovery. Hear his story...
We're Now Part of SB&H Services
DrugFreeAZKids.org is proud to now be part of Southwest Behavioral & Health Services (SB&H), a statewide nonprofit organization that develops and delivers services in the areas of housing, residential care, prevention services, outpatient services to children, incarcerated persons and dually diagnosed adults. Read more...