Our School and Community-based Counseling Services (SCCS) programs provide the following services:
Comprehensive behavioral health services to youth and their families in school and community settings. The unique community-centered approach and community location allows for easy accessibility for residents and potential recipients of services; familiarity with the community surroundings to include challenges faced, resources available, etc.; and the ability to custom-tailor the type of services to that particular community.
- Individualized Assessment
- Individualized Services Plan (ISP)
- Individual and Family Counseling
- Psychoeducational and Therapeutic Groups
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development
- Child and Family Team Process (an aspect of the Arizona Model for Children and Families)
Central/SW Valley SCCS
Alysson Zatarga, MA, MEd, LPC
East Valley SCCS
Carrie Holmes, MSW, LCSW
West Valley SCCS
Kathy Villa, MS
Completed Counseling Referral forms can be emailed, faxed, or delivered to Chandler CARE Center.