Get Help

Crisis and Emergency Information

Police, Fire or medical emergencies
Call 911

Statewide Crisis Line

Banner Good Samaritan Poison Help Line


Community Information and Referral Services
Call 211

I Think My Child is Using Drugs

If you think your child is using drugs or alcohol, click here for more information on how you can help your child.

Interventions & Treatment

Below are helpful guides that will allow you to find out more about intervention and treatment.  Select Find Treatment to locate a treatment facility near you.

Intervention Guide

Treatment Guide

Find Treatment

Southwest Behavioral & Health Services Locations

If you are in crisis, call the Crisis Line at (800) 631-1314.  Services may vary and are subject to change.

Find a Location